The Solution 6000 Integrated Access Control & Alarm System offers an extensive feature listing including integrated proximity, numerous wire free options, high speed windows programming software and the simplest user - installer interface on the market today. The Solution 6000 can be programmed to use a wireless remote that easily fits onto your keyring. These small remote controls allow you to arm and disarm your business premises by simply pressing one button.
- These Smart Card Tags will work on the Solution 6000 panel, 144 and older Prox type keypads for Solution 16Plus and Solution 16i.
- A handy alternative to using a code, just swipe your keys across the keypad on your way in and out of the premises to automatically arm and disarm your system.
- Great for the elderly or young children.
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts.
- Can be programmed to turn the alarm on and off with one swipe.
- Solution 6000
- Solution 144
- Solution 16Plus
- Solution 16i
Solution 6000-IP Access Control & Alarm Systems
The Solution 6000-IP is a fully integrated access control and intrusion detection system supporting both wired and wire-free options. Combining an intuitive user interface and high-speed programming software makes it an easy-to-use complete security solution, ideal for a business premises or larger home.
Expandable to Suit Your Needs
Whether you are looking to secure a home or business, every premises is going to be different - with the ability to be expanded to support up to 144 zones, 16 doors and 990 users, the Solution 6000-IP can provide the perfect fit even in the largest of security applications.
The Solution 6000-IP provides the flexibility to divide your alarm system into several separately controllable areas including a common area (this can be a reception area, hallway, or underground carpark). It provides the flexibility for users to arm and disarm the areas that they have been given access to, without affecting other areas of your premises.
The keypad features a graphical user interface that incorporates a text-driven menu system. Colour coded, illuminated keys make it easy to operate and easily identify Armed and Disarmed modes, and the status of access-controlled doors, while the built-in sounder provides audible feedback when operating the system.
It also incorporates a built-in Smart Card reader, allowing users to simply present their token to the keypad to arm/disarm and/or unlock a door in one simple action. WiFi enabled keypad options allow the panel to join existing wireless networks in your home or business, using features like IP reporting and upload/download via IP to control the panel.
Making System Admin Easy
Use Site Manager software to easily administer the day-to-day operations of your system. Ideal for security managers, it allows for remote control of multiple panels in different locations through IP networks, providing access / control of user lists, access control, time zones, as well as system and user activity logs.
NB. For IP connectivity, an IP module or WiFi keypad must be connected to the panel.
Connect to the MyAlarm cloud security service to make use of the iFob Control app available on both IOS and AndroidOS. Check system status, arm or disarm, and operate doors and outputs. You’ll never miss an alarm event with push, voice, SMS or email notification available. You will know when other users have armed or disarmed the system – like your children coming home, or your staff locking up when leaving.
- 16 on-board zones (expandable to 144 wired or wireless), partitionable to 8 areas with 990 PIN, token, key fob and fingerprint users
- Integrated access control for up to 16 doors
- Smart card keypads, weather-proof external metal keypads, internal and external LAN readers and fingerprint Lan readers available
- 5 on-board outputs (expandable to 37)
- GSM/GPRS and Ethernet options
- Up to 37 outputs, 5 on-board
- 2000 event log