Dahua NVR4104-4KS2/L is introduced as the Lite series NVR that supports for 4K and H.265 encoding technology with excellent performance at an affordable price. For applications where image details are highly required, it delivers the capability of 4K resolution processing. The NVR can be served as edge storage, central storage or backup storage with an intuitive shortcut operation menu for remote management and control. Due to its cost-effective and easy-to-install design, this NVR is ideal for a wide range of applications such as public safety, water conservancy, transportation, city centers, education, and financial institutions.
- New 4.0 user interface, Security baseline 2.1
- H.264, H.265, Smart H.264+, and Smart H.265+. H.265 auto switch
- Max. decoding capability: 8 × 1080p@30 fps. Supports adaptive
- Supports mainstream cameras of ONVIF and RTSP protocols
- P2P remote surveillance, video play on mobile device
- VGA/HDMI simultaneous video output, maximum resolution of HDMI
- AI by Camera: Face detection, perimeter protection, IVS, people
counting, heat map, and SMD
- Supports remote configuration and management of IPC, such as set
ting parameters, getting information, and upgrading IPC of the same
model in batches
Perimeter Protection by Camera: Automatically filtering out false alarms caused by animals, rustling leaves, bright lights, etc. Enables system to act secondary recognition for the targets. Improving alarm accuracy.
Face Detection by Camera: Face detection is to detect if there is any human face appearing in the video. This technology adopts a deep learning algorithm to support face detection, tracking, optimization and capturing, and then output the best face snapshot.
SMD Plus by Camera: With an intelligent algorithm, Dahua Smart Motion Detection technology can categorize the targets that trigger motion detection and filter the motion detection alarm triggered by non-concerned targets to realize effective and accurate alarm.
DMSS: Video record in SD card in IP cameras when the network breaks down, and after the network recovered, the video will be transferred to the device and then recorded in it.