HikVision AX PRO wireless control panel supports Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, and GPRS/3G/4G communication methods. It also supports Hik-ProConnect, Hik-Connect, Hik IP Receiver, Hik IP Receiver Pro and Hik-Central, which is applicable to the scenarios of market, store, house, factory, warehouse, office, etc.
- TCP/IP, Wi-Fi, and GPRS/3G/4G network
- New generation wireless protocol: Tri-X/Cam-X
- Long RF transmission distance
- Two-way communication with AES-128 encryption
- Connects up to 96 wireless zones/outputs (including 48 PIRCAMs), 48 wireless keyfobs, 4 repeaters, 6 sounders, 8 tag
readers & keypads.
- The capability varies according to the model of device.
- Supports up to 48 network users, including 1 installer, 1 administrator, and 46 normal users
- Voice prompt
- Configuration via Web client, mobile client, and Convergence Cloud
- Hik-Connect and Hik-ProConnect configuration depends on the user access level
- Pushes alarm notification via messages or phone calls
- Views live videos from Hik-Connect
- Alarm video clips via emails and APP
- Uploads alarm reports to ARC
- Supports LED indicator to indicates system status
- 4520 mAh lithium backup battery
- SIA-DC09 protocol, and supports both Contact ID and SIA data format
- Supports Hik-IP Receiver and Hik-IP Receiver Pro for ARC communication
Meet the AX PRO Wireless Alarm System
When you are away from your home or business, see what’s happening around immediately with your own eyes can bring real assurance. That’s why you need AX PRO – a flexible and easy-to-use system with no wires.
Featuring precise detections and comprehensive protection, it is an ideal choice for villas, offices, shops and more.
Why choose AX PRO
Instant & visualized verification
- Stay informed via HD images or video clips, powered by IVaaS technology
- Get instant alerts to threats with fast transmission
- Avoid the headache of false alarms as the system detects only actual intruders and other events, but not your pets
Comprehensive protection and more
- Keep an eye on every corner of your place, indoors and out, with a variety of detectors covering intrusions, broken glass, smoke, and fire, as well as water or gas leaks – and more
- Get smart management of your lights, air-conditioning, and other electric appliances, for a more intelligent and energy-efficient home
- Manage all Hikvision systems on one platform, including video security, access control, video intercom, and more
Full-scale security with convenient mobile apps
- With the Hik-Connect app for end-users, you can manage all your alarm and other devices simply from the smart phone
- The Hik-Partner Pro app helps installers supervise alarm systems & device status any time from anywhere (with the end user's authorization)
- Open and easy integration with third-party monitoring software used by alarm receiving centers