DS-PM1-O1L-WB Relay Module is a device to control low-voltage electrical power supply. The device supports 7~24VDC source and open/close circuit manually via APP/Keypad/Keyfob or automatically by linking to different system events. Also it has a tamper input for external appliances connection.
- 433MHz two-way wireless communication
- AES-128 encryption
- LED display, show status of device and replay on/off display
- Small case design, which can be put into hiding places easily
- Automation operating, one button turn on/off from APP/Keyfob/Keypad
- Setting scenarios by different events
- With one tamper input, can be used as zone input for alarm
Meet the AX PRO Wireless Alarm System
When you are away from your home or business, see what’s happening around immediately with your own eyes can bring real assurance. That’s why you need AX PRO – a flexible and easy-to-use system with no wires.
Featuring precise detections and comprehensive protection, it is an ideal choice for villas, offices, shops and more.
Why choose AX PRO
Instant & visualized verification
- Stay informed via HD images or video clips, powered by IVaaS technology
- Get instant alerts to threats with fast transmission
- Avoid the headache of false alarms as the system detects only actual intruders and other events, but not your pets
Comprehensive protection and more
- Keep an eye on every corner of your place, indoors and out, with a variety of detectors covering intrusions, broken glass, smoke, and fire, as well as water or gas leaks – and more
- Get smart management of your lights, air-conditioning, and other electric appliances, for a more intelligent and energy-efficient home
- Manage all Hikvision systems on one platform, including video security, access control, video intercom, and more
Full-scale security with convenient mobile apps
- With the Hik-Connect app for end-users, you can manage all your alarm and other devices simply from the smart phone
- The Hik-Partner Pro app helps installers supervise alarm systems & device status any time from anywhere (with the end user's authorization)
- Open and easy integration with third-party monitoring software used by alarm receiving centers